Working Offline - POS App
POS app can work offline with limitations.
When offline, you can still take orders and perform billing. Order and receipt printers would work if you still have electricity at your business location.
These sales will sync with the remote server once you have your internet connection back. Corresponding inventory changes will also happen when these sales sync.
Following features are not working offline:
- Customers add, edit, delete
- Customer credit settlements
- Room bills
- Customer deposits and deposit Refunds
- Managing inventory (view, add, edit, delete)
- Master data setup (items, categories)
Working Offline - Back-Office
Back-Office does not work offline.